Case No: LV15d03306
1. On the 11th day of November 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison:
Helen Clare Stevenson
2. In relation to an order dated:
29th April 2016
3. Which provided that the Respondent/Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the orderi) The Respondent should file and serve a form E within 14 days of personal service of the order which was personally served on 27th May 2016.
4. The Court found that she had disobeyed/breached that order by:
i) failing to file and serve a form E
5. and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach – fail to file and serve form E
Sentence: 28 days imprisonment suspended on condition the form E is provided within 14 days of personal service of the suspended committal order.
District Judge Dignan
11 November 2016