In the County Court sitting at Newcastle upon Tyne
Case No: Ao2NE761
- On the 19 August 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison PAUL MICHAEL EMMET
- In relation to an orders dated 16.12.14 as varied on 17.08.15
- which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
i) Prohibited the defendant from entering the parts of North Tyneside marked around in red on a plan attached to the orders.
- the court found that following admissions made he had breached that order by
i) Being in the prohibited areas on
(a) 2 separate occasions on 22nd December 2014
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
(a) 2 months in prison for each breach concurrent.
(b) no separate penalty
(c) 2 months concurrent
(d) 2 month concurrent
(e) 2 months concurrent
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) PAUL MICHAEL EMMET be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) DURHAM for a (total) period of 2 MONTHS or until lawfully discharged if sooner, and that a warrant of committal be issued forthwith].
District Judge Kramer