In The Manchester County Court
Case No: CO1MA258
1. On the 10th June 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison
2. In relation to an order dated
15th April 2016
3. Which provided that the Defendant should not:
i) (by paragraph 2 of the order) enter 1, Gatcombe Square, Rusholme. Manchestser. M14 5AS except for the purpose of collecting belongings and then only by prior arrangement with and in the company of a member of the Applicant’s staff or the police.
4. The court found following admissions made he had disobeyed/breached that order by
Entering 1, Gatcombe Square, Rusholme. Manchestser. M14 5AS on 11th May 2016, 17th May 2016 (x2), and the 24th May 2016
And further by breaching the order as set out above was in breach of a suspended sentence of imprisonment of 8 weeks imposed by HHJ Bird on the 25th April 2016 for being in breachof the order by entering 1, Gatcombe Square, Rusholme. Manchestser. M14 5AS on the 25th April 2016.
5. And imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
1. For breach of the suspended sentence:
2. For each of the breaches on 11th May 2016, 17th May 2016 (x2) and 24th May 2016
1. 8 weeks imprisonment
2. 8 weeks imprisonment on each concurrent with each other and consecutive to 1. above
16 weeks imprisonment
6.Accordingly it was ordered that Patrick Kiely be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at Manchester for a total period of 16 weeks or until lawfully discharged if sooner,.
Judge: HHJ Platts
10 June 2016