In The Manchester County Court
- On the 9th day of November 2015 this court committed the following named person to prison Stuart Farnell
- In relation to an undertaking dated 17th April 2015
- Which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not
i) Engage or threaten to engage in conduct capable of causing a nuisance, annoyance, harassment, alarm or distress to any resident of a visitor to the flats in Voewood House, Victoria Park, Offerton, Stockport SK1 4ES.
- The court found that had breached that undertaking by
i) 13 separate events between 18th April 2015 and 9th August 2015 in which noise was caused, resulting in nuisance and annoyance to residents
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
i) as above
i) 2 months imprisonment
- Accordingly it was ordered that Stuart Farnell be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at Manchester for a (total) period of 2 months or until lawfully discharged if sooner, [and that a warrant of arrest and committal be issued forthwith].
Mr Recorder McDonald
Dated 9th November 2015