In the County Court sitting at Manchester
Case No: B03MA773
- On the 25 August 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison JORDAN BUDGEN
- In relation to an order dated 20 APRIL 2016
- Which provided that the Defendant should not [set out relevant paragraphs of the order]i) Obey the terms set out in the Injunction Order dated 16 October 2015 subsequently varied on 28 October 2015, 29 January 2016 and 20 April 2016.
- The court found following admissions made he had disobeyed/breached that order byOn 24 August 2016 at 1645 hrs , the 5th Respondent was arrested whilst in company with Ryan Deans a person whose company the 5th Respondent is prohibited from being in by virtue of paragraph 6 of the injunction.
- And imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)Breach: On 24 August 2016 at 1645 hrs , the 5th Respondent was arrested whilst in company with Ryan Deans a person whose company the 5th Respondent is prohibited from being in by virtue of paragraph 6 of the injunction.
Sentence: 6 weeks custodial sentence suspended for 6 months to abide by the terms of the injunction dated 20 April 2016 (unless the injunction is set aside).
- Accordingly it was ordered that be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at for a total period of or until lawfully discharged if sooner, [and that a warrant of arrest and committal be issued forthwith].
Jordan Budgen be committed for contempt to prison for a (total) period of six weeks.
The Order is suspended for six months and will not be put into force if during that time complies with the following terms:
i) To comply with the terms of the Injunction dated 20th April 2016.
His Honour Judge Main QC
25 August 2016