In The Chester County Court
Case No: C02CH504
- On the 6 JANUARY 2017 this court committed the following named person to prison
- In relation to an UNDERTAKING dated
19 AUGUST 2016
- which provided that the Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
Engage in, or threaten to engage in, conduct capable of causing nuisance or annoyance to any person who resides in, works in, visits or engages in lawful activity on Stanney Lane, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9AE and Arrow Court, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9FA.
- the court found that following admissions made she had breached that order by
On 9 September 2016 between 11:00 p.m and 1:15 a.m, there was excessive music, shouting and noise emanating from the Defendant’s property at Stanney Lane whilst the Defendant was present. The incident included foul language and fighting and involved a number of visitors to the Defendant’s property. The said behaviour caused a nuisance and annoyance to a neighbour.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach: Party on 9 September 2016
Sentence: 2 weeks suspended until 19 August 2017
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) KIMBERLEY HALL be committed for contempt to prison for a (total) period of 2 WEEKS. The order is suspended until 19 AUGUST 2017 and will not be put into force if during that time(2) KIMBERLEY HALL complies with the following terms:
THE TERMS OF THE UNDERTAKING DATED 19 AUGUST 2016 BE COMPLIED WITH.
His Honour Judge Pearce
6 January 2017