Case No: C00BO096
- On the 19 January 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison
- In relation to an order dated
26 November 2015
- which provided that the Defendant should, amongst other things
Not associate with Mohammed Iqbal Hussain (DOB 22 September 1998) in any public place except when taking part in school/YOT activities.
- the court found that, upon the Defendant’s admission, he had breached that order by
Making plans to and then meeting with Mohammed Iqbal Hussain on Commercial Road, London, E1, on 18 January 2016 on or shortly after 17:00.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
The breach on 18 January 2016Previous suspended sentences Ordered by DDJ Swales on 13 January 2016, activated by reason of the breach on 18 January 2016
6 weeks’ custody6 weeks’ custody (to be served concurrently with the sentence for the breach on 18 January 2016)
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) Tanbir Hussain be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) HMP Pentonville for a total period of 6 weeks or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
District Judge Pigram
22 January 2016