In the Manchester County Court
Case No: C04MA153
1. On the 27 January 2017 this court committed the following named person to prison
2. In relation to an order dated
3 November 2016
3. Which provided that the Defendant should not [set out relevant paragraphs of the order]
- Engaging or threatening to engage in conduct/causing nuisance or annoyance
- Use abusive or insulting or threatening behaviour
- Using or threatening violence
4. The court found following admissions made he had disobeyed/breached that order by
On 4.11.16 at approximately 10.30pm until 5am on 5.11.16 the Respondent caused nuisance and annoyance to local residents by screaming and swearing within his property, shouting at his dog in an aggressive and abusive manner, using the word ‘fucking’ repeatedly, beating the dog and repeatedly slamming doors. Additional distress was caused by the Respondent’s dog squealing in distress.
5. And imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach – as above
Sentence – 12 days imp being time served on remand No separate penalty
6. Liam Cattell be committed for contempt to prison for a (total) period of 12 days time already spent of remand. No separate penalty.
27 January 2017