In the Liverpool County Court
Case No: C70LV019
- On the 1st April of 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison LUKE ROSS
- In relation to an order dated 21st March 2016
- which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
i) Being in an exclusion zone (Prohibition 2)
- the court found that [following admissions made] he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) Being in Prenton Green, Liverpool 24, which is an area from which he is prohibited, pursuant to Prohibition 2 of the Interim Injunction on Thursday 30th March 2016.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach – i) Being in exclusion zone
Sentence – i) 28 days imprisonment
- Accordingly it was ordered that LUKE ROSS be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at HMP LIVERPOOL for a (total) period of 28 days or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
His Honour Judge Gregory
1st April 2016