In the County Court sitting at Liverpool
Case No: C70LV019
- On the 13th of January 2017 this court committed the following named person to prison Luke Ross
- In relation to an order dated 5th May 2016
- which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
i) Entering exclusion zone – Prohibition 2.
- the court found that [following admissions made] he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) On 12th January 2017 being on Stapleton Avenue in the exclusion zone.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach – i) On 12th January 2017 being on Stapleton Avenue in the exclusion zone.
Sentence – i) 28 days
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) Luke Ross be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) HMP Liverpool for a (total) period of 28 days or until lawfully discharged if sooner, [and that a warrant of arrest and committal be issued forthwith].
13th January 2017