In The County Court sitting at Gloucester
1. On the 3rd of September 2015 this court committed the following named person to prison: Jade Eileen Power
2. In relation to an order dated 20th July 2015
3. Which provided that the Respondent/Defendant should not
i) Use foul or abusive language so as to be heard by a person whether residing, visiting, or otherwise engaging in a lawful activity in the locality of 2 Thornton mews, Cheltenham.
ii) Engage in conduct causing or likely to cause nuisance or annoyance to a person whether residing, visiting, or otherwise engaging in a lawful activity in the locality of 2 Thornton mews, Cheltenham.
4. the court found that [following admissions made] (s)he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) On 20th July 2015 and 25th July there being loud shouting coming from the property
ii) During the night of 1st and 2nd August 2015 there was loud shouting coming from the property
iii) On 2nd August 2015 during the morning the Respondent was heard shouting foul words and there was noise and banging coming from the property
iv) On 2nd August 2015 after the police left the property the Respondent had a loud argument outside of the property with her partner and a visitor
v) On 3rd August 2015 in the early morning the Respondent made loud banging noises whilst seeking to gain entry to her property, and then smashed the window to gain entry.
5. The court imposed a 42 day custodial sentence for each breach, to run concurrently.
6. Accordingly it was ordered that Jade Power be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison for a (total) period of 42 days or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
District Judge Davis
4 September 2015