IN THE BOURNEMOUTH COUNTY COURT
Case No: B01BH712
- On the 10th December 2015 this court committed the following person to prison:
- In relation to an order dated 3rd December 2015
- which provided that the Respondent/Defendant should not:
- Remain in, enter or attempt to enter the areas outlined in red on plans marked A, B and C attached to the Order dated 3rd December 2015 (“The Exclusion Zones”)
- Engage in conduct which causes or is capable of causing nuisance or annoyance, including but not limited to, using, carrying or otherwise displaying an offensive weapon of whatever nature
- Intimidating or using or threatening to use violence against certain persons.
- The court found that, following admissions made, he had disobeyed/breached that order by:
- Entering the Exclusion Zones.
- and imposed the following sentence for those breaches:
- Entering the Exclusion Zone.
- 28 days imprisonment wholly suspended for 18 months
District Judge Avis
10 December 2015