IN THE BOURNEMOUTH COUNTY COURT Case No: B00BH936
1. On the 7th October 2015 this court committed the following person to prison:
2. In relation to an order dated 22nd June 2015
3. which provided that the Respondent/Defendant should not:
i) Act in a manner that causes or is likely to cause annoyance, harassment alarm or distress to any persons within the Borough of Bournemouth.
ii) Use foul, threatening or abusive language in any public place within the Borough of Bournemouth.
iii) Damage or make threats to damage property within the Borough of Bournemouth.
4. The court found that, following admissions made, she had disobeyed/breached that order by:
i) Threatening violence to Oliver James Topple on 3rd October 2015
ii) Using foul, threatening and abusive language on 3rd October 2015
5. and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breaches:
i) Threatening violence to Oliver James Topple i) 3 months imprisonment
ii) Using foul, threatening and abusive language ii) 3 months imprisonment (concurrent).
6. Accordingly it was ordered that CHRISTINA BRISCOE be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison Eastwood Park for a total period of 3 months or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
District Judge Avis