The Judicial Private Offices division is made up of the teams which support the Lord Chief Justice, the Heads of Division, the Senior President of Tribunals and the Senior Presiding Judge in their day-to-day responsibilities and on the policy and jurisdictional issues which directly concern them.
The teams also address wider jurisdictional questions, such as judicial security and the provision of information to leadership judges.
The teams within this division are:
- The Office of the Lord Chief Justice
- The Lord Chief Justice’s Criminal Justice team
- The Office of the President of the Master of the Rolls (including the Civil Justice Council secretariat)
- The Office of the President of the Family Division (including the Family Justice Council secretariat)
- The Family Justice Modernisation team
- The Office of the President of the Queen’s Bench Division
- The Office of the Chancellor of the High Court
- The Office of the Senior Presiding Judge
- The Office of the Senior President of Tribunals