The Lord Chief Justice exercises executive and leadership responsibilities through, and with the support of, the Judicial Executive Board (JEB).
The Lord Chief Justice chairs JEB, which meets monthly during term time.
The following are members of the JEB:
- Lord Chief Justice (Lord Thomas)
- Master of the Rolls (Lord Dyson)
- President of the Queen’s Bench (Sir Brian Leveson)
- President of the Family Division (Sir James Munby)
- Chancellor of the High Court (Sir Terence Etherton)
- Vice President of the Queen’s Bench Division (Lord Justice Davis)
- Chairman of the Judicial College (Lady Justice Rafferty)
- Vice-President of the Court of Appeal Criminal Division (Lady Justice Hallett)
- Senior President of Tribunals (Sir Jeremy Sullivan)
- Senior Presiding Judge (Lord Justice Gross)
- Chief Executive Judicial Office (Jillian Kay)
- The Chief Executive of the Judicial Office is a member of the Judicial Executive Board.
The meeting dates of the JEB for 2015 are:
- Thursday 22 January
- Thursday 19 February
- Thursday 19 March
- Thursday 23 April
- Thursday 21 May
- Thursday 18 June
- Thursday 23 July