The Lord Chief Justice exercises executive and leadership responsibilities through, and with the support of, the Judicial Executive Board (JEB).
The Lord Chief Justice chairs JEB, which meets monthly during term time.
The following are members of the JEB:
- Lord Chief Justice (Lord Thomas)
- Master of the Rolls (Sir Terence Etherton)
- President of the Queen’s Bench (Sir Brian Leveson)
- President of the Family Division (Sir James Munby)
- Chancellor of the High Court (Sir Geoffrey Vos)
- Vice President of the Queen’s Bench Division (Lady Justice Sharp DBE)
- Chairman of the Judicial College (Lady Justice Rafferty)
- Vice-President of the Court of Appeal Criminal Division (Lady Justice Hallett)
- Senior President of Tribunals (Sir Ernest Ryder)
- Senior Presiding Judge (Lord Justice Fulford)
- Chief Executive Judicial Office (Andrew Key)
- The Chief Executive of the Judicial Office is a member of the Judicial Executive Board.
The meeting dates of the JEB for 2016 are:
- Thursday 20 October
- Thursday 17 November
- Thursday 15 December